BullZip PDF Printer it has a free version with no limitations regarding features, that enable users to create PDF documents from any printable document on Windows. No matter if source file is Microsoft Word, Excel, a picture or another file, as long as it may be printed, this program will convert it to a PDF file.
Just print a file, choose BullZip PDF Printer, customize settings and click print. Instead printing on paper, the program will write and save a PDF file on your computer. Is a fake, virtual or pseudo printer because doesn’t print physically anything on paper, but is used to make the file conversion.
In my test i have used a Word document with image, text with different colors and a table. I have converted this .docx file to a .pdf one, using BullZip PDF Printer.
1. Black and white and Color modes
2. Advanced options
3. Print order
4. Source document
5. PDF generated
6. Set default destination folder
7. You can add watermark
8. Append another PDF to the file
9. Password protection
- Download: http://www.filesriver.com/app/160/bullzip-pdf-printer
- Visit website: http://www.bullzip.com/
- Pros: friendly, intuitive and easy to use
- OS: Windows 8, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows XP, Vista
- License: Freeware