This small software has a basic interface and is very easy to use. Features a modern and pleasant design, you just need to add source file. The password can be entered in the same window, without appearing annoying additional ones.
You need to know the password for your file, because this program only remove password protection in order to be able to open your PDF file later without the need to enter a password.
1. Simple interface
It has a very clean interface, there isn’t any doubt about how to use it.
2. Well designed
Add the PDF file and enter the password in the small blue field. Then click Create PDF. To remove a file from interface, select it and then click Delete PDF. I like the design of interface, is modern and clean.
3. Instant results
This tool will remove password protection immediately and will open automatically the folder where new file was saved.
- Download: http://www.filesriver.com/app/141/pdf-restriction-remover
- Visit website: http://www.pdfconvertonline.com/
- Pros: very intuitive modern design
- Cons: does not support drag&drop you cannot change output folder includes advertisements, such as toolbar, at installation (you can decline)
- OS: Windows 8, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows XP, Vista
- License: Freeware