Windows Live Mail is a successor of popular Outlook (Windows XP) and is available for free. Is smart and you can add new accounts with a few clicks, it has a modern user interface that you will love it if you like Microsoft Word. Is easy to block spam and create rules for emails, includes a calendar where you can enter tasks or to do things.
Support IMAP and POP3, you can choose to enter settings manually if you want, but the program is smart to detect them automatically, at least for popular email services such as Gmail, Yahoo etc.
1. Easy installation
2. Easy to add new account
3. New account added with one click and in a few seconds
4. Nice interface
5. High quality email composer
6. Calendar with events
7. Add contacts with many details
8. Filter or block spam
9. Manage security and spam
From program’s options you can add manually list with emails or domain names that will be automatically allowed or blocked, also you can remove blocked addresses, filter phishing emails or suspicious email content such as images that may hide a virus.
- Download: http://www.filesriver.com/app/260/windows-live-mail
- Visit website: http://www.microsoft.com/
- Pros: is fast modern interface block spammers easily
- OS: Windows 8, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- License: Freeware