This is a completely invisible keylogger that helps you to monitor children or employees in each detail. Log all words or keys typed on keyboard, save screenshots automatically to view images from computer screen. These are the main tasks that this application is doing successfully and for free. In a paid version they offer additional features such as printer monitoring, log instant messengers, search queries on search engines and more.
1. Hidden and invisible keylogger
When you start the program, follow the wizard and set invisibility options. You can hide it everywhere or only in desired areas such as Task Manager, desktop, start menu, program files or tray icons.
In the next step you are able to choose a combination of keyboard keys to unhide or show the interface because if your program is completely hidden, you must have a method to access the interface and view reports or change settings. Program allows to set a password for access.
Set the quality of pictures that will be automatically taken from computer screen.
The program interface displays all options, from here you can start or stop key logger.
Viewing logs and data recorded can be a little difficult until you get used with this program. From the left menu select the current computer user or desired user and go to different sections such as keyboard events, screenshots and so on. Spyrix Keylogger will display detailed reports with key strokes recorded, date, application and many more.
- Download http://www.spyrix.com/spyrix-free-keylogger.php
- Visit website http://www.spyrix.com/
- Pros: completely hidden on computer; records all keystrokes; takes screenshots
- Cons: monitoring instant messengers and social network sites are available in a paid upgrade
- OS: Windows 8, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows XP, Vista
- License: Freeware